Wednesday 21 March 2018

Myths of Mish

****
4/5


Thanks to Netgalley and Curiosity Quills Press for giving me this book to review.

Myths of Mish is a very enjoyable sci-fi fairytale retelling of Hansel and Gretel. It is fast paced, fun and I didn’t want to put it down. The book was full of adventure, romance and good chemistry between the three characters but it was predictable.

Hansel is paranoid, protective and stubborn but I was not a fan of him in the first half of the book as he was so rude and cruel but he grows out of it and shows he is passionate and smart. Gretel is naïve, kind and wants what is best for everyone. My favourite character is Minna as she is clever, resilient and gracious.


I really liked this book and am looking to reading the next book, Dwarves of Calcus. I would recommend Myths of Mish to fans of the first book, Princess of Tyrone, and those who liked The Lunar Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment