Friday 31 March 2017

Stitching Snow

***
3/5


Stitching Snow is an enjoyable sci-fi fairy tale based on Snow White. It has action and a slow build romance, but it is a darker story than I was expecting. It is predictable and needs more world building, also the first half of the book is slow paced but it does pick up during the second half.

Essie is tough, resourceful and lonely, and I liked that she was not girly and is independent. Dane is brave and loyal but he is a bit forgettable as he seemed just like most other YA heroes. I really liked Cusser and Dimwit but I would have liked to get to the other 5 drones better.


I enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading more from Lewis. I would recommend Stitching Snow to fans of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment