Saturday 30 September 2017

Frost

****
4/5



Frost is a very enjoyable paranormal novel which is fast paced. It is set in the same world as the midnight fire series, I have not read them yet but it did not impact the story or my enjoyment of it. However, what stopped this book from getting a higher rating was that the story was predictable and not all that original.

Pandora is sassy and independent but is also hurting and is running from her past and while she is a thief, she is ultimately battling wrongs. Jax has good banter with Pandora and is protective but he is suffering from guilt. Sam is very mysterious and I felt I did not get to know him very well but I guess we will discover more in the next book.


This book ends on a cliff-hanger and I am looking forward to reading the next book Freeze. I would recommend Frost to fans of YA paranormal books.

No comments:

Post a Comment