Wednesday 31 January 2018

The Iron Court

****
4/5


Thanks to Helena Rookwood for giving me this book to review.

The Iron Court is a really good post-apocalyptic fantasy sequel which is full of action, adventure and mystery. This book was a bit slower paced than The River Witch but I didn’t mind too much as I just wanted more of this world. I would love to know where in Britain some of the locations are, such as the Iron City and Tabitha’s village.

Tabitha is still naïve but after a certain point in the story she starts becoming more decisive if a bit ill-tempered. Lysander is protective of Tabitha while being nervous about his past catching up to him, but he is also very talented and confident.


There is a lot of unanswered questions and I can’t wait to discover what happens next in The Queen’s Court. I would recommend The Iron Court to fans of the first book The River Witch or those who like fantasy novels which have Fae in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment