Wednesday 25 July 2018

A Stolen Crown

***
3/5



Thanks to Netgalley and Pikko’s House for giving me this book to review.

A Stolen Crown is an enjoyable fairytale fantasy book which is relatively light but does have some dark elements. It has adventure, romance, and secrets and was faced paced but predictable. I really liked the idea of the friendship between Rory and Cecily but it was not shown in the book as they were either ignoring or arguing with each other.

Cecily is insecure and naïve but is also selfish. Rory is hiding a secret, but also feisty and confident but cannot express her emotions.

The thing which disappointed me about this book was that the ending was very fast and not that satisfying. However, I did like this book and am looking forward to reading A Stolen Wish. I would recommend A Stolen Crown to those who enjoyed the first book A Stolen Kiss and those who are fans of fairytale books.

No comments:

Post a Comment