Tuesday 31 July 2018

Windsinger

****
4/5



Thanks to Netgalley and HarperCollins UK for giving me this book to review.

Windsinger is a really good and tense third book in the Darkhaven series. It is full of politics, action, murder and an intriguing story. However, it did feel slow to start but really picks up towards the middle of the book.

I really liked the way Ayla has grown and is able to balance all aspects of her life and is still able to be a wife and mother as well as a ruler and defender. Caraway lacks confidence and that all of who he is down to luck not skill or his instincts. However, I found Miles to be the most interesting character as I really felt for him and the dilemma he found himself in.

I really enjoyed this book and I hope there will be more books in the Darkhaven series in the future. I would recommend Windsinger to fans of the previous books in the Darkhaven series, Darkhaven and Goldenfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment