Thursday 18 October 2018

Light Tripper

****
4/5



Thanks to Jo-Anne Tomlinson for giving me this book to review.

Light Tripper is a fun new adult sci-fi space opera full of action, betrayals and romance. It was a little slow to start but once the story started getting into the swing of it, I was hooked. I loved the twists in this book as I did not see most of them coming, and the characters were interesting and really engaging. I really liked that the story did not have any added drama for the sake of drama, which meant I could connect to the story.

Sal is a likeable character who is adaptable, witty and practical and despite her unusual upbringing she is a good person who truly cares. Raijin is a very loyal and diligent character who is rather mysterious about who he is. Morgan is another interesting character as he obviously cares and loves Sal but not enough to give up his addiction.

I really liked this book and I hope there is more stories in this universe. I would recommend Light Tripper to fans of Tomlinson’s other books and whose who are a fan of sci-fi novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment