Monday 19 May 2014

Stone of Destiny

***
3 Stars/5


Thanks to Netgalley and Indie Inked for giving me this book to review.

Allison has realised how she feels about Ethan, the guy she has really liked for years, but he is acting strangely and being really mean towards her since coming back from Tautha de Danaan. Aoife is free and is willing to do anything to get Allison’s father, Liam, to love her, even by hurting Allison and her mother. Allison is trying to unravel Aoife plans but she discoves that Aoife has got a secret that she has been keeping for years. With Allison willing to anything to destroy amulet that keeps Liam from healing and being with her mother but with the Danaan not being human can she trust any of them.

Stone of Destiny is the good second book in the Danaan trilogy and I felt the story was better and more interesting than the first book. I felt in this book we got to know the characters better and there was more romance, although the book’s pacing was a bit too fast for me.

I liked Allison better in this book as she is more confident and thinks more about what she wants to do. I also liked Ethan more as we got to know him better and I liked the way he treated Allison, as he was protective without being controlling.


This ends on a bit of a cliff-hanger and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book. I would recommend Stone of Destiny to people who enjoyed reading The Forgotten Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment