Saturday 25 March 2017

Dragon Bonds

***
3 Stars/5


Thanks to Netgalley and City Owl Press for giving me this book to review.

Dragon Bonds is the enjoyable conclusion to the Return of the Darkening series, which is full action, adventure and friendships. I found this book the most confusing as I was not always sure what was happening, and had no idea how old the main characters are meant to be.

Thea is dedicated, courageous and stubborn as she has been in the previous books but also a bit short-sighted. Seb is adventurous, intelligent and practical but also a nice guy who is pure of heart. I loved the bond between Seb, Thea and Kalax, and how they bring the best out of each other.


I found the ending very rushed and lefty many unanswered questions. I would recommend Dragon Bonds to fans of the first two books, Dragon Trails and Dragon Legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment