Tuesday 27 November 2018

Nobody's Lady

****
4/5



Nobody’s Lady is the second book in The Never Veil trilogy and it is just as good as the first book. It is fast paced and I was hooked to the story hoping to discover what was going to happen next, as there seems to be a lot more going on than I was expecting and only The Lord seems to know what is going on. I really enjoyed how different the men and women were, and how they interacted with each other was fascinating. I can also understand both sides and what they might be feeling, although a lot of the problems could have been helped with just people talking to each other.

I like Noll more in this book as she has learnt from her past and is willing to acknowledge her mistakes which makes her come across as less selfish. I wish we could have seen more of Ailill as his and Noll’s dynamic was so enjoyable and there was not enough for me. Like the last book I was not the biggest fan of Jurij as he was acting so whiny and like the world revolved around him.

I really liked this book and with that cliffhanger and a lot of mysterious to discover I am really looking forward to learn what happens next in Nobody’s Pawn. I would recommend Nobody’s Lady to fans of the first book, Nobody’s Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment