Wednesday 30 January 2019

Witch's Sacrifice


***
3/5



Thanks to Netgalley and City Owl Press for giving me this book to review.

Witch’s Sacrifice is an enjoyable fantasy book, with good world building. However, it did not grab my interest as the plot seemed a bit meandering at times and I could not relate to or connect with any of the characters.

Marizza is a determined person who is caring of those she is close to. Salvia is a character who is a bit odd, because I could not really picture as at some points she seemed to act her age but at other times she acted much younger. It is similar with Artiro as he is 100 years old but he acted like a cocky and self-assured teenager.

While Witch’s Sacrifice did not hold my attention, I would recommend to those who enjoy fantasy books set around the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment