Friday 12 December 2014

Follow me Through Darkness

*
1 Star/5


Thanks to Netgalley and Spencer Hill Press for giving me this book to review.

Less than a year ago Neely Ambrose believed in the elders and her only worry was that she does not have the freedom to do want she wants. Then she discovers the elders plans and that her whole life has been manufactured. Now Neely is on the run in the dangerous wasteland and has 40 days to find out the truth and to save everyone she knows and loves.

Follow me Through Darkness is a young adult dystopia but I could not get into it. I was confused all the time during this book, as the main character already knew what was happening but us, the readers, were not told and I did not like it so I stopped reading it.

I could not connect with Neely but she seemed a nice enough character. Thorne did not interest me much especially as I was really confused by the twin thing. The only person who truly interested me was Xenith but he was not in it that much.


Unfortunately I could not get into Follow me Through Darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment