Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Truth about Humans


****
4/5


Thanks to Leah Ruth Hart for giving me this book to review.

The Truth about Humans is a very enjoyable sci-fi romance, which was different than anything I have read before. It was well written and interesting characters, even if parts of it were unrealistic like the living arrangements and how fast the relationships developed. The only real problem I had with this book was that the first 10% was a bit info-dumping and the first third was a bit slow paced.

Tezzix is very naïve having lived a sheltered life but that makes her stubborn, curious, and knows what she wants. Jack is very protective and caring but unlike most books they show the dark side of being like that and what he is capable of, but he is also studious and intelligent. Autumn is kind, fun-loving but also feels very vulnerable and damaged. Cade is very secretive and for a while I could not figure him out.


I really enjoyed this book and I hope there are more with these characters. I would recommend The Truth about Humans to fans of The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger and Princess of Tyrone by Katie Hamstead.

No comments:

Post a Comment