Thursday 31 May 2018

Over Raging Tides

***
3/5



Thanks to Netgalley and Weapenry Co-Op for giving me this book to review

Over Raging Tides is an enjoyable pirate fantasy book. It had adventure, potential romance and betrayal. However, it felt like hardly anything happened in the book, when I felt like it was in the middle part of the book it was almost the end, which meant that the story and characters were underdeveloped. Grace was an interesting character who is willing to discover the truth about what happened to her mother. I couldn’t connect with Leo as I felt his loyalty to Grace were unrealistic, especially when he chose her over his brother. While this wasn’t as good as I had hoped I am looking forward to reading more about Grace’s story and I would recommend it to those who like YA pirate adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment