Wednesday 6 May 2015

Sing For Me

**
2 Stars/5


Thanks to Netgalley and Xpresso Book Tours for giving me this book to review.

Madeline has fled war-torn heaven and is hiding in the mortal world, in a theatre company, she is unable to use her full voice for fear of harming or killing others. She is protected by the demon hunter, Damascus, who has vowed to guard Madeline from the evils hunting her, but are they able to deny their attraction and desire for each other.

Sing For Me is an OK New Adult paranormal novel, but while it had an interesting plot idea, I just could get into it. I got really confused at parts of this book as it did not have good world building.

I could not connect to any of the characters in this book. Madeline is a determined character but she did send mixed message to Damascus, and I just could not get on with her as a character. Damascus is brave and protective, but is full of angst. The romance in this book was established before began and therefore I was not invested in it and didn’t care what happened.


This was not a bad book but I just could not get into it and had to DNF at 57%.

No comments:

Post a Comment