Monday 12 October 2015

Reflected

***
3 Stars/5


Wounded and betrayed by the boy she loves, Elora is heartbroken and on top of that she has a destiny to battle her father, twin and their evil Dark Seekers. Together with her friends Aaron, Teya and Matthew, Elora must gather ingredients to defeat the prophecy that has affected her life. However, can she resist the temptation of the man she still loves or will she plunge the world into eternal darkness.

Reflected is a likeable sequel to Foretold which has action, suspense and romance. However, I did find it predictable and I felt it harder to connect to the story.

Elora has the weight of the world on her shoulders and feels betrayed but she is not afraid to face a fight and is headstrong but she was still too perfect. I like how we got Zak’s POV in this book as I felt we got to know him better, and I felt there was more chemistry between Elora and Zak in this story as they both felt like they did not belong. Elora’s best friends Aaron, Teya and Matthew are in this story less than the previous book as apart from Teya and Aaron’s relationship we did not learn much more about them. I also liked that we got to know Silva better and discovered how her brain works.


I found the ending very confusing as it switched POVs too often but I did not see what happened coming. I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the next novel Fated. I would recommend Reflected to people who enjoyed the first book Foretold.

No comments:

Post a Comment