Saturday 12 April 2014

Transformed

***
3 Stars/5


Thanks to E V Fairfall for giving me this book to review.

Thea has always been connected to 2 entities, Mother Earth and her brother God, who has always been with her, that is until Earth traps her in one location and the only way for her to be free to wander the world is to find a way of stopping the Willipord from hunting. To do this she must disobey God and change from her animal form into a human. Thea is not expecting the emotions that humans have and now she starts losing who she is, her mission and maybe her heart.

Transformed is a likeable book because it was not what I was expecting and it was an original and unusual concept of creation. However, I found this book confusing especially in first part of the book as I had no idea what was happening.

I liked Thea as she is very compassionate and cares a lot about her creatures, but I found it hard to connect to her, maybe because she was all over the place while she was dealing with her emotions. I liked Chamber as he is caring and the total opposite to Brice.


It had an enjoyable ending as it wrapped up everything very nicely, I would recommend Transformed to fans of unique paranormal books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment